250g Kale (stems removed)
Pinch sea salt
1 tsp ground black pepper
1 lemon (juiced)
3 tbs cold-pressed olive oil
2 handfuls of baby spinach leaves
1 parsley bunch, chopped
1 mint bunch, chopped
125g fresh blueberries
1 handfuls pumpkin seeds
2 handfuls of tamari almonds, chopped
4 tbs cold-pressed olive oil
1 tsp fresh turmeric, grated OR 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
1 tsp fresh ginger, grated
1/2 lemon, juiced
1 tsp raw honey
Pinch sea salt & black pepper
- Wash kale and shred with large kitchen knife and place in a large mixing bowl
- Add salt, pepper, lemon juice & olive oil to the kale.
- Massage the leaves for 1-2 minutes or until it has slightly collapsed and softened.
- Add the spinach, parsley & mint to the bowl. Then add the pineapple, blueberries, pumpkin seeds and almonds.
- Combine the Turmeric dressing ingredients in a separate bowl. Once everything is mixed together then combine with the rest of the salad.
Leftovers can be kept in an airtight container up to two days in the fridge.