2 small pears (cut into small chunks with the skin)
1 tbsp raisins
1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
1/4 cup water
1/2 cup non dairy milk (almond, rice or coconut)
1 tbsp chia seeds
1 tbsp golden flax
- Combine pears, raisins, cinnamon,water into a small pot.
- Simmer for 5 minutes over a low heat until the pears have softened an are heated through.
- Add the milk and simmer on a low heat.
- Add the chia and flaxseed and stir through then remove from the heat and allow to sit for 2 minutes.
- Spoon into the bowl
- Top with an extra splash of non dairy milk and enjoy!
Hint: Add extra fruit if you like OR lightly toast some crushed walnuts or flaked almonds for some crunch!