2 large flat mushrooms
2 tomatoes (halved)
Coconut oil (for brushing)
1/2 garlic clove (grated)
Few thyme leaves (for garnish)
2 large eggs
2 handfuls of rocket
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Brush the mushrooms with coconut oil and minced garlic pieces.
- Place mushroom on lined baking tray with open side up and season lightly with pepper (optional) and thyme. Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the foil, add the tomatoes to the dish and break an egg carefully on to each mushroom. Season and add a little more thyme if you like.
- Return to the oven for 10 minutes or until the eggs are set but the yolks are still runny.
- Serve the mushrooms on a plate topped with rocket.
Tip: A drizzle of balsamic vinegar over the top can help add more flavours to the dish! yum!