Apple cider vinegar (ACV) might sound like one of your mums old remedies but it is an amazing health tonic with myriad of uses. Here are just 6 reason you might want to give it a try this winter.
- Clears Sinuses: Drinking a tablespoon of ACV diluted in a warm glass of water can help break up mucus.
- Soothes A Sore Throat: Combine 1 tbsp ACV, 1 tbsp cayenne pepper and 3 tbsp raw honey in a glass of warm water and drink.
- Boost Energy: Simply add a little to your morning tea or water for a quick boost.
- Exercise Fatigue: Drink a tablespoon of ACV in a cup of water after your workout to alkalize your system and fight lactic acid. It also contains amino acids that help repair and rebuild muscles and fight exhaustion.
- Cramp Relief: rubbing ACV on muscle cramps can diminish the intensity and pain.
- Soothe Sore Muscles: Add a cup or two of ACV to a hot bath and soak for 10-20 minutes.
We suggest Bragg’s Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar