1 Bunch Beetroot (washed and dried)
1/4 Cup Olive Oil
2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
1 Tsp Maple Syrup
1 Cup baby spinach leaves
75 gram Goats Cheese (crumbled roughly)
2 Tbsp walnuts (toasted & crumbled)
- Heat oven to 180°C. Trim the beetroot, leaving 1cm of the stem attached. Wrap beetroot in foil and place on a baking tray. Bake for 35 minutes or until tender. Remove and set aside to cool slightly. Peel skin. Cut into wedges and set aside.
To make the dressing combine olive oil, vinegar and maple syrup. Season with salt and cracked black pepper. Whisk well until combined.
- Place beetroot in a large bowl. Add the baby spinach, drizzle with dressing and gently toss to combine.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve sprinkled with goat’s cheese and walnuts.
Answer the questions below to find out if you are consuming too much sugar in a day:
1. Are you constantly craving sugary things – especially after a meal?
2. Are you feeling lethargic and tired by mid afternoon?
3. Is your skin constantly breaking out?
4. Do you experience brain fog or find it hard to concentrate as the day goes on?
If you have answered “Yes” to more than one of the questions above it may help to look into how much added sugar you are consuming in a day! The World Health Organisation (WHO) recommends 6 teaspoons of sugar per day for an adult. Complete Health Chiropractic is running a sugar challenge for the month of November where we look at ways to help you reduce your daily sugar intake!
Contact the office or email through on email@example.com if you would like to take part of this challenge!
We are so proud to announce Complete Health Chiropractic has been nominated as a 2017 Finalist for the North Shore Business Awards!
For this Recipe you will need:
1 cup Rolled Oats
1/2 cup Almonds
4 tablespoons Lemon Juice
1 Tablespoon Chia Seeds
1 Teaspoon Lemon Zest
1 Teaspoon Rice Malt Syrup
1 Teaspoon Turmeric Powder
12 Dates Soaked
Desiccated coconut for coating the power balls (optional)
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor & combine well
- Roll out a tablespoon amount of mixture into a ball & coat with desiccated coconut.
- Store in an airtight container and leave in the fridge.
These power balls are best served after being left in the fridge to chill for 1 hour.
Congratulations to the winner of the Fathers Day Guessing Competition ALEXIA TRANI
We hope everyone has a wonderful Father’s Day with their family this Sunday!
Thank you Thread Harvest
for your kind donations to this years hamper prize!
Kids Movie Day is back!
Every year the Complete Health Chiropractic Team organize a Movie Day Outing for children who are a part of our practice! This year Kids Movie Day will be held on Thursday the 13th of July. Everyone will meet at the office and walk across to watch a movie at Hoyt’s Cinemas in the Mandarin Centre. Details of the event will be announced one week out from the day.
If your children would like to be a part of this day please email their full names to firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve their seat! This day requires minimum 20 children to go ahead and Children must be a Practice member.