It was a great day for the Complete Health Chiropractic Team! Here are just a couple great shots of the Team spreading the Chiropractic message. We also provided free massages for the runners!
We look forward to seeing you all at next years Roseville Fun Run & being a proud sponsor for this annual event
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 45-50 minutes (Depending on how crispy you like your cookies)
1 cup rolled oats
1 cup Almond milk
1 cup Gluten-free self raising flour
1/2 cup dates (diced up)
1/2 cup of mixed sultanas & seeds mix (bought from Aldi)
1/4 cup shredded coconut
3x table spoons coconut oil
Optional: cinnamon powder (to sprinkle on top of the cookies before baking)
1. Combine oats, egg, dates, sultana mix and coconut oil together.
2. Add the flour & almond milk, Mix until the mixture has absorbed the almond milk.
3. Place on baking tray and bake for 45-50 minutes.
What if I told you recent studies show Chiropractic adjustments have a positive influence on increasing strength, improving muscle function & decreasing fatigue.
“When we adjust…subluxations, we change the way the brain processes what’s going on in our bodies. Hence we are able to better process all that sensory information from throughout the body, and control the body in a better way.” says Heidi Haavik (Chiropractor & award winning scientist in neuroscience). Click below for the full article!
A word we hear, experience & see negatively on what seems to be more frequently than ever before. Due to this stress epidemic there are many people who find it hard to break free from this & more importantly don’t adapt and change for the better.
But what if we were to tell you that we need Stress to grow, survive & thrive? And there are ways to harness our stressors in life to allow better growth & healthy living?
Don’t miss this once a year event held at our Office & reserve your seat by calling our office number on 9413-3090
Apple cider vinegar (ACV) might sound like one of your mums old remedies but it is an amazing health tonic with myriad of uses. Here are just 6 reason you might want to give it a try this winter.
- Clears Sinuses: Drinking a tablespoon of ACV diluted in a warm glass of water can help break up mucus.
- Soothes A Sore Throat: Combine 1 tbsp ACV, 1 tbsp cayenne pepper and 3 tbsp raw honey in a glass of warm water and drink.
- Boost Energy: Simply add a little to your morning tea or water for a quick boost.
- Exercise Fatigue: Drink a tablespoon of ACV in a cup of water after your workout to alkalize your system and fight lactic acid. It also contains amino acids that help repair and rebuild muscles and fight exhaustion.
- Cramp Relief: rubbing ACV on muscle cramps can diminish the intensity and pain.
- Soothe Sore Muscles: Add a cup or two of ACV to a hot bath and soak for 10-20 minutes.
We suggest Bragg’s Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
Try this juice combo for an immune boosting effect.
1 whole carrot – washed but not peeled
1 whole orange, peeled
½ lemon, peeled
small slice of ginger
Pinch of turmeric
Pinch of cinnamon
1 1/2 cups filtered water or coconut water
Combine all the ingredients into a good high performance blender. Blend until combined.
Serve in a large glass & enjoy!